Tuesday 6 January 2009

It is getting colder in Edinburgh. Arr, that is bad.

It is snowing in Edinburgh today. It is earnestly cold outside the hospital. Even with my thick coats, I can feel the chill penetrating deep in my bone. I guess this is the only problem that bothers me in Edinburgh. Sometimes I wonder, 'Why don’t I have more natural insulation?' Haha!
Well, I am not trying to grumble. Time spent on solving a problem is a lot more profitable and intriguing than complaining. I have tried to get more clothes to keep myself warm. My heater is turned on most of the time when I am in my room. But still, it is freezing especially during winter.
My logic mind tells me that I should never allow such minor thing from taking me aback. If the 'weather' is horrible and I don't enjoy it even after trying, it will be good to leave and search for a place that truly fits or belongs to me. :-)

Arr, enough for now. I better continue studying or else the only place that truly fits me will be the resit examination hall :)
Wrtten at 5.40 pm in the universtity library

No comments: